Are you making a list and checking it twice? Serving Tippin’s pies for Christmas is a favorite holiday tradition for many. So add Tippin’s pies to your shopping list and cross off your holiday baking!
After all, pies are meant for sharing. They bring people together. They make people happy. And that creates positive memories. It’s all part of the magic of pie. And doesn’t the world need more magic?
Tippin’s Pies for Christmas
You can find Tippin’s pies for Christmas in select grocery stores across 14 states. We have all your favorites ready to serve and enjoy. Here’s where to find Tippin’s pies for all your holiday celebrations:
In Kansas City:
- Hen House Markets — You can pre-order your 9-inch Tippin’s Original Pies online through Dec. 20 (including our Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie, No Sugar Added pies, and Tea Breads) and reserve them to pick up in store right before Christmas (Dec. 23-24).
- New places to find Tippin’s — Five Price Chopper stores in the Kansas City area now carry Tippin’s Original Pies:
- 1600 S.E. Blue Parkway, Lee’s Summit, MO 64063
- 4820 N. Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64118
- 500 N.E. Barry Road, Kansas City, MO 64155
- 12010 W. 63rd Street, Shawnee, KS 66216
- 2107 S. 4th Street, Leavenworth, KS 66048
- Other Price Chopper stores in Kansas City carry 8-inch pies using the “KC Pride: Premium Pie from Tippin’s” brand.
In St. Louis:
- Dierbergs Markets — You can pre-order Tippin’s pies from Dierbergs through Dec. 21 (including our Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie and No Sugar Added pies) and pick up in store on Dec. 24.
- Harps Foods — Featuring Tippin’s cream pies at select stores throughout Arkansas.
In Arizona and Texas:
- Select Safeway, Albertsons and Tom Thumb stores — use our Pie Finder to find Tippin’s pies in these markets.
In Other States:
- A variety of other local grocery stores also carry Tippin’s pies for Christmas, so check our Pie Finder for a store near you.
Pies, Pies, Pies!
We’ll have plenty of pies on the grocery store shelves if you don’t get around to pre-ordering. And check out our great tips for the best ways to slice and serve Tippin’s pies.
Happy Holidays from your friends at Tippin’s! We so appreciate your business, and we love making pies for you!