Every now and then, you hear songs about pie playing on the radio. And when you work for Tippin’s, your ears perk up.
Who knew there were so many songs about pie? They cross over nearly every genre of music from rock to country to 1950s pop.
Some songs are dedicated love songs to specific pie flavors. Some just make a casual reference to pie. And some songs refer to terms of endearment for sweethearts… think “sugar pie” and “honey pie.”
We think all these pie songs are great for tempting the tastebuds as well as for expanding your musical interests.
Songs About Pie Playlist
After doing a little research, we put together a list of our favorite songs about pie. We could have quite a soundtrack in the bakery!
How many of these songs have you heard? Which is your favorite?
- “American Pie” by Don McLean
- “Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch (I Can’t Help Myself)” by Four Tops
- “Apples, Peaches, Pumpkin Pie” by Jay and The Techniques
- “Key Lime Pie” by Kenny Chesney
- “Rhubarb Pie” by John Fogerty
- “Baby Don’t You Cry” (The Pie Song) from “Waitress”
- “Sweet Potato Pie” by James Taylor
- “Lemon Pie” by The Strawbs
- “Easy as Pie” by Peaches & Herb
- “Sugar Pie” by Ella Fitzgerald
- “Cherry Pie” by Warrant
- “Pie in the Sky” by Johnny Cash
- “Honey Pie” by The Beatles
- “Easy as Pie” by Billy Crash Craddock
If this list gets your toes tapping, you can listen to all these songs via our YouTube playlist:
And if this list makes you hungry, Tippin’s can help you with that as well! Just check our Pie Finder to find a Tippin’s retailer near you to satisfy your pie cravings.
Can you think of any other pie songs to add to our list? Anyone want to write a song about Tippin’s Pies? 😉🎵🥧