It all started with a simple passion for pies.
We began in our restaurants, where people gathered to share great conversation and enjoy a slice, so it’s no surprise that Tippin’s name has become synonymous with the ultimate pie experience. We pride ourselves on baking pies that bring people in our community together. For more than four decades, our team has created the most indulgent, made-from-scratch pies for you and your family and friends to enjoy.
Today Tippin’s Pies and Heartland Pies by Tippin’s can be found in select grocery stores across the country. You’ll find timeless classics, along with exciting new flavors ready to become favorites. Taste a slice of history, and see why Tippin’s Pies are truly a cut above the rest.
Baked fruit pies hold best in a sealed container for up to 3 days at room temperature and 5 to 7 days refrigerated. Cream pies and custard varieties (including Pumpkin) need to be refrigerated and eaten within 3 days.
For that just-baked, homemade taste, follow these steps to warm our fruit pies:
1) Thaw the pie at room temperature.
2) Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
3) Remove pie from all plastic packaging. Keep pie in metal tin.
4) Set pie on a baking sheet and place on center rack of oven.
5) Heat pie for approximately 15 minutes.
6) Allow pie to cool for approximately 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.