You might notice as you push your cart through your neighborhood grocery store that the aisles are brimming with all the fixings for a Thanksgiving meal. As you plan your Thanksgiving celebration, be sure to add Tippin’s pies to your shopping list and cross off your holiday baking. (Unless you enjoy it, then by all means, bake away!)
We hope that pie is a part of your holiday table in one way or another. Pies are meant for sharing, and there’s just something special about eating pie together. The smells, the tastes, and deciding who deserves the last slice. It’s all part of the magic of pie.
Tippin’s pies for Thanksgiving are available in select grocery stores across 14 states. And we have all your favorites ready for you to serve and enjoy. Here’s where to find Tippin’s pies for all your holiday celebrations:
Tippin’s Pies for Thanksgiving
In Kansas City:
- Hen House Markets — You can pre-order your 9-inch Tippin’s Original Pies online through Nov. 19 (including our Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie, No Sugar Added pies, and Tea Breads) and reserve them to pick up in store right before Thanksgiving (Nov. 20-22).
- New places to find Tippin’s — Five Price Chopper stores in the Kansas City area now carry Tippin’s Original Pies:
- 1600 S.E. Blue Parkway, Lee’s Summit, MO 64063
- 4820 N. Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64118
- 500 N.E. Barry Road, Kansas City, MO 64155
- 12010 W. 63rd Street, Shawnee, KS 66216
- 2107 S. 4th Street, Leavenworth, KS 66048
- Other Price Chopper stores in Kansas City carry 8-inch pies using the “KC Pride: Premium Pie from Tippin’s” brand.
In St. Louis:
- Dierbergs Markets — You can pre-order Tippin’s pies from Dierbergs through Nov. 19 (including our Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie and No Sugar Added pies) and pick up in store on Nov. 21.
- Harps Foods — Featuring Tippin’s cream pies at select stores throughout Arkansas
In Arizona and Texas:
- Select Safeway, Albertsons and Tom Thumb stores — use our Pie Finder to find Tippin’s pies in these markets.
In Other States:
- A variety of other local grocery stores also carry Tippin’s pies for Thanksgiving, so check our Pie Finder for a store near you.
We’ll have plenty of pies on the shelves if you don’t get around to pre-ordering, but it’s a good idea if you want to be sure to get your favorite type of Tippin’s pie. By the way, we also have great tips for the best ways to slice and serve Tippin’s pies.
Happy Thanksgiving from your friends at Tippin’s!